[Menvi-discuss] Looking for Flute Part in these woodwind quintet repertoire in Braille

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:24:09 EST 2016

Hi all,
I am writing to ask if anyone on this list could help me obtain flute
part for the following repertoire:

1. Ferenc Farkas Early Hungarian Dances from the 17th Century for Wind Quintet
2. Carl Nielsen - Woodwind Quintet,  op. 43
3. Paul Hindemith Woodwind quintet Kleine Kammermusik, Op. 24 No. 2

I checked NLS music library section but could not find it there.
Either embossed or electronic Braille (brf) is fine. I would
appreciate your help.

Best,
Miso Kwak

--
Mi So Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017