[Menvi-discuss] Need Refreshers on The Segno And The Coda

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:08:36 UTC 2015

Hi, Everyone.
I am running a piece through Goodfeel that was done in Sibelius. I
need to make sure the segno and coda get put in the right places, but
can't remember how they work. My Part 2 of Richard's Intro to Braille
Music is buried in a pile of boxes, so can't refer to that for
refreshers. The Primer of Braille Music shows the signs, but doesn't
go in to depth about how they're used and how you know the section it
applies to ends. The Dictionary of Braille Music shows an end segno
sign, but I'm not seeing anything in my Sibelius score to clue me in
to where that braille sign would be placed.

Please help unfog my brain.

Thanks,
Dani.