[Menvi-discuss] Job interview on Friday

taeschr at ix.netcom.com taeschr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 4 17:59:17 UTC 2015

Leslie,

I'm fairly sure that the Bastian books are in braille. We had them at one time in our library, but hard copy only; all of that is gone, but I have copied ATPC here, as I believe that SCCM may have donated that to their collection. I'm sure others will respond with more information on this. John Hanson of NLS is also an active member of our network.

Richard Taesch
MENVI HQ - www.menvi.org