[Menvi-discuss] some questions re the best way for this young VI trumpet student to learn her music.

Hanson, John jhan at loc.gov
Thu Mar 20 11:47:59 UTC 2014

Re: [Menvi-discuss] some questions re the best way for this young VI trumpet student to learn her music.

Another possibility is to contact the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS). NLS has large print music (generally the 5 line staff is one inch high; samples on request) that may be suitable in this situation.

For example, we have the Standard of Excellence, Trumpet, Book 1.  For other related questions, feel free to call 800-424-8567 or email nlsm at loc.gov.

maybe it's time to learn braille.