[Menvi-discuss] Introduction and Initial Questions

Rick Coates coatesncr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:09:48 UTC 2014

John:

Have you looked for any Vocational Rehab programs in Illinois?  I know a VR
program for adults in NC is located on our school campus, possibly the
Illinois School has such a program for you.  I know the curriculum at our
VR program offers skills in braille, O & M, computers, as well as daily and
independent living skills.  As for braille music, I second the Hadley
school mentioned by Chela.  If you have an idea where you would be going
for the advance music programs check and see if the school has a department
set-up to provide services for disabled students.  Good luck, Rick Coates
(Bradley U-75).