[Menvi-discuss] new MENVI assistant webmaster

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Tue Jan 28 05:32:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Jacob Sexton has been our assistant for some time now.  Just recently,
he resigned from MENVI.  To take his placed, the MENVI online team hired
Janet Quam who recently signed up and is on the discussion list at this
time.  MENVI Online had to train Janet rather quickly, as the departure
of Jacob was sudden.  The training is complete, and Janet is currently
answering phones from 5 am US PT to 6 PM US PT, where I take over until
10 PM US PT.  Please make Janet feel welcome.  To E-mail directly, if on
the announcement list, please feel free to go through our contact form
at http://menvi.org/contact.htm where you can select her as the point of
contact.  Welcome aboard, Janet.  I'm sure you'll do well.  Thanks for
reading.

Also, welcome to all new members who have recently joined our network,
and find the information of value to you.  Reach out to us at any time.
--
Jared Rimer
Webmaster