[Menvi-discuss] Conducting a choir

Bettie & Bill Downing bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:43:27 UTC 2014

Sorry, but I couldn't resist:

One day, a tuba player wanted to torture the drummer behind him, so he hid one of the drummer’s sticks. After looking around for a few minutes, with a frantic, wide-eyed expression, the drummer fell to his knees, flung his arms wide, and screamed to heaven: “Finally! The miracle, after all these years! I’m a Conductor!”