[Menvi-discuss] a little ot" need help with an embosser

Leyna leyna at actrix.co.nz
Sun Jan 5 21:24:27 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
Sorry if this is off-topic but I wondered if I could find some people here
who can help because I can't find them anywhere else. I am having a great
deal of trouble connecting my Mountbatten Pro to my computer. If anyone has
experience with this machine could you please contact me off-list at:
leyna at actrix.co.nz

Thank you,

Blessings, Leyna