[Menvi-discuss] searching for music scores for college musictheory course

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:24:14 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,
I'm assuming that since you emailed the Goodfeel list you have a copy
of the software.  I have all my excerpts for theory in electronic
format and would be happy to look through them to see if I have any of
the pieces you need.  They have been scanned and editted by a hired
student transcriber, but the quality is very good and they are
embosser-ready.  Just let me know if you would like me to do this.

--
Kaiti