[Menvi-discuss] List of Braille music repositories

Marc Sabatella marc at outsideshore.com
Fri Oct 25 18:56:49 UTC 2013

On 10/25/2013 12:19 PM, Bettie & Bill Downing wrote:
> I do not believe that anyone has made such a page

Wow, seriously?

I'd imagine the MENVI site might be a fine place to house this.  But if
that doesn't make sense for whatever reason (too hard for people other
than the regular site administrators to add/edit pages, perhaps), I am
happy to create a page on my Accessible Music Notation Project site for
this.  I could give edit access to anyone who requests it.  I would also
be happy to maintain the page myself, but I'd appreciate it if someone
else did the legwork in reporting to me what links are worth including.

Marc