[Menvi-discuss] books for voice lessons

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:50:21 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am starting voice lessons in two weeks.  I had a trial lesson
with a teacher last night and she has me in her studio now.  She
gave me the names of two books she would like me to obtain in
Braille.  I know I could get them from NLS, but it seems like we
will be working out of these books for a while so I would like to
have my own copies to keep.  Therefore, I was wondering if anyone
who is a transcriber has these books already transcribed and
could mail them to me.  I'll list the books below.  Please feel
free to write me offlist if you are able to help.
Thanks,
Here are the books.
 1.  Folk songs for solo singers (medium voice) by Jay Althouse.
2.  The singers musical theatre anthology for mezzo-soprano/alto
volume 2
Thanks in advance,
Kelsey Nicolay