[Menvi-discuss] Treble and bass note chart--help?

STEPHANIE PIECK themusicsuite at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 01:29:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

If you have a music-creation program (like LIME Aloud), you could probably
create something like this. You could also do smaller-scale charts--for
instance, showing all treble line notes, or all bass space notes.

I also find it helpful to use flashcards, since these can be purchased and
Brailled on so that you know which note the student is seeing. The
flashcards also make the memorizing task seem less daunting to students. By
giving them, say, five notes to memorize at a time, you can also ensure that
they'll probably know them more thoroughly and more quickly than if they had
a big chart showing everything all mixed together.

Stephanie Pieck