[Menvi-discuss] Leadsheets

Dani L Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Fri May 31 04:51:47 EDT 2013

Hi, Kaiti.
In the LimeAloud tutorial, there's a section on how to write a lead sheet,
with Lullaby of Birdland as an example.
NLS also has fake books and a collection of Popular Music Lead Sheets that
are downloadable through Bard; click on the Music Collection link, and do a
search for fake books; for the PMLS look for the link that says Popular
Music Lead Sheets By Title, By Issue Number.
HTH,
Dani