[Menvi-discuss] Fw: [musictlk] 2013 Braille Beats

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:57:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

As a long-time student of the Braille Beats program I can say it's a
great experience.  This will be my sixth year attending the program
and each year I've been able to learn something new, right up through
last year before I started as a music major.  The program isn't
limitted to younger students, and there are actually a good number of
students who are in college in addition to the younger members.  It's
a great way for musicians of all levels to keep their skills sharp or
improve them in a supportive environment, experience other art
modalities like sculpting and pottery, and to just have fun and get to
meet other blind students.  It's a very fun week with a lot of great
people and I would encourage anyone interested to check it out at
www.braillebeats.com.

On 5/28/13, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI for you younger musicians.
>
> Brandon Keith Biggs