[Menvi-discuss] Getting Spotify completely accessible

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:46:19 EDT 2013

Also for non-jfw users such as myself using NVDA with it is impossible.
I prefer Pandora, but that is just me, I guess...but will sign for
accessibility reasoning. I've not downloaded the app yet to the IPod Touch.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/