[Menvi-discuss] Getting Spotify completely accessible

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:40:34 EDT 2013

Hello,
The spotify scripts for PC are currently going through a renovation because
last month Spotify did a major over hall to the design of their program that
broke the stable release of the scripts. If we can get Spotify aware of
Spotify blind, then that will not happen anymore and we can use Spotify
without fear of going a month without access. Especially as a premium user,
it really isn't fair to us that we have to keep relying on a 3rd party
developer who does not get paid out of our subscription to create scripts
that keep breaking so we can have access to the product we are paying for.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs