[Menvi-discuss] Teaching Advanced Analysis

Robert Gross tuttlemsm at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 01:20:29 EDT 2013

By "advanced analysis," do you mean Schenker?  Set theory?  Something else?

From: rachel.grider at gmail.com
To: menvi-discuss at menvi.org
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:45:40 -0700
Subject: [Menvi-discuss] Teaching Advanced Analysis

Hello, Friends!

I am looking for ideas on teaching advanced
analysis to theory students using non-visual methods. I'm not sure what the best
way would be for sighted students to show the blind theory teacher that they
know how to analyze a piece. I have ideas, but as of now they are just theories,
and I thought that maybe some of you might have encountered this issue and found
ways to deal with it...

Thank you so much for your help!

Rachel

Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html  to make a voluntary contribution to MENVI�s work.