[Menvi-discuss] Notice of Option to Donate to the MENVI Cause

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Fri May 17 10:12:58 EDT 2013

The footer is working properly, its at the bottom of all of the messages
in the thread by the looks of this particular message I'm responding to.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.