[Menvi-discuss] Saving audio file from JW Pepper website

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Thu May 16 00:24:01 EDT 2013

There does not seem to be a way, since it uses an embedded player.  Not
unless you have an option for what you hear, and a program similar to
Goldwave which can record the audio as it comes out of the sound card.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.