[Menvi-discuss] Saving audio file from JW Pepper website

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:04:01 EDT 2013

Hi Miso,

One option might be to look on ITunes.  I've had pretty good luck
finding tracks on there.  Usually the Austin Symphonic Band or North
Texas Wind Symphony are ones I look for, but plenty of
college/university bands record CDs and release their recordings to
ITunes, some for the reduced original price of 99 cents.  It might be
worth picking up a ten dollar ITunes gift card and using it to get the
tracks you need if you're in a pinch.

Or, another option if you're strapped for cash is to play the file
online and use another device to record it.  I've done that too, and
usually if I'm careful I can get a recording decent enough to learn
from on my IPhone or BookSense.

Hope these suggestions help.

Kaiti