[Menvi-discuss] Fwd: This week's show is being rescheduled.

David Goldstein - Resource Center info2 at blindmusicstudent.org
Tue May 14 11:12:35 EDT 2013


I was thinking about asking that it be put on the bottom, too, but it needs 
to be seen and acted upon.  Maybe the idea should be that once some help has 
come in to keep the list and other things going, it can be moved.  For now, 
it's not only on the top of the list, but of top importance for this 
wonderful network we have.

David
maybe a promise to move it could act as an incentive to that too, but then, 
maybe the message should be that it will be moved to the bottom once some 
people have acted on it.  Right now, I think getting enough to keep the list 
and more going is at the top of the agenda.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693 at gmail.com>
To: <menvi-discuss at menvi.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Menvi-discuss] Fwd: This week's show is being rescheduled.


Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html  to make a voluntary contribution to 
MENVIs work.
Yeh can the mods fix that to be at the bottom like everything else
please, it is driving me bonkers!
Trumpeter Chela Robles who is about to blow a double G!


Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation 
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, 
and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in 
it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s 
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light 
on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second 
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins

Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by 
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): 
http://www.nrffoundation.com/
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: 
http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 
500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E


On 5/13/2013 5:57 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
> Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html to make a voluntary
> contribution to MENVIs work.
> i don't mind seeing it on every post, but could it be at the bottom
> instead of the top?
>
>
>
> At 08:54 PM 5/13/2013, you wrote:
>> Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html to make a voluntary
>> contribution to MENVIs work. Hey Chris, my message wasn't about
>> donating but I think it must be a server thing because I never used
>> to see it until recently. I'll keep you guys updated on the show when
>> Miss Rubin is going to be interviewed.  Teachers have a sacred
>> task: It is to give children the skills to understand the world and
>> an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full
>> of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and
>> will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own
>> song. And, as much of these expectations are transmitted
>> non-verbally—and in Chella’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and
>> touch of aa Teacher that sheds light on what the world can be.
>> Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—takeake a
>> distant second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins  Chela Robbles a Nationally
>> Certified person in Customer Service, certified by the National
>> Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/
>> E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com Windows Live Messenger:
>> cdrobles693 at hotmail.com Skype: jazzytrumpet I volunteer for
>> Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
>> http://www.bookshare.org/ Need more space, come join dropbox and
>> start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my
>> referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E  On 5/13/2013 5:50 PM,
>> Chris Smart wrote: > Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html to make a
>> voluntary > contribution to MENVIs work. > i agree people should be
>> reminded about donating. but why do i get > several of these a day? >
>> > > At 08:47 PM 5/13/2013, you wrote: >> Please visit
>> www.menvi.org/donate.html to make a voluntary >> contribution to
>> MENVI’s work. >> >> FYI I'll keep you updated. >> >> >> -------- 
>> Original Message -------- >> Subject: This week's show is being
>> rescheduled. >> Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 19:41:44 -0500 >> From: Nancy
>> J. Lynn >> <mailto:4booksandbeyond at att.net><4booksandbeyond at att.net>
>> >> To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;> >> >> >> Due to a scheduling
>> conflict on Laurie̢۪s part, we are rescheduling >> this
>> weekeek̢۪s Books & Beyond show. I̢۪ll let you know w know when a
>> new >> date has been established. >> >> >> Thank you for subscribing
>> to MENVI. Should you wish to unsubscribe, >> change your delivery, or
>> set any other options available to you, >> please view the list
>> information page below. Should you have any >> questions, please
>> contact the owner of the list. >>
>> _______________________________________________ > > Menvi-discuss
>> mailing list >> Menvi-discuss at menvi.org >>
>> http://menvi.org/mailman/listinfo/menvi-discuss_menvi.org > >
>> -------------------------------------------------- > CTS MASTERING,
>> affordable and professional mixing and mastering: >
>> http://www.ctsmastering.com > Twitter:
>> https://twitter.com/#!/CTSMASTERING > BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog
>> > Linked In: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/chris-smart/46/824/536 >
>> Dropbox, Share Files Easily: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt > > > Thank you for
>> subscribing to MENVI. Should you wish to unsubscribe, > change your
>> delivery, or set any other options available to you, > please view
>> the list information page below. Should you have any > questions,
>> please contact the owner of the list. >
>> _______________________________________________ > Menvi-discuss
>> mailing list > Menvi-discuss at menvi.org >
>> http://menvi.org/mailman/listinfo/menvi-discuss_menvi.org > Thank you
>> for subscribing to MENVI. Should you wish to unsubscribe, change your
>> delivery, or set any other options available to you, please view the
>> list information page below. Should you have any questions, please
>> contact the owner of the list.
>> _______________________________________________ Menvi-discuss mailing
>> list Menvi-discuss at menvi.org
>> http://menvi.org/mailman/listinfo/menvi-discuss_menvi.org </x-flowed>
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
> http://www.ctsmastering.com
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/CTSMASTERING
> BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog
> Linked In: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/chris-smart/46/824/536
> Dropbox, Share Files Easily: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt
>
>
> Thank you for subscribing to MENVI. Should you wish to unsubscribe,
> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you,
> please view the list information page below. Should you have any
> questions, please contact the owner of the list.
> _______________________________________________
> Menvi-discuss mailing list
> Menvi-discuss at menvi.org
> http://menvi.org/mailman/listinfo/menvi-discuss_menvi.org
>


Thank you for subscribing to MENVI.  Should you wish to unsubscribe, change 
your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please view the 
list information page below.  Should you have any questions, please contact 
the owner of the list.
_______________________________________________
Menvi-discuss mailing list
Menvi-discuss at menvi.org
http://menvi.org/mailman/listinfo/menvi-discuss_menvi.org





More information about the Menvi-discuss mailing list