[Menvi-discuss] Braille Music Question

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon May 13 22:48:29 EDT 2013

Hello,
In the same piece they use in accord signs to show that earlier. This is
also vocal music. Why would they start using that half way through the first
movement and not change the places before? The place where it could be used
earlier in particular, both the English and German words have a whole note G
and half way through the note they are supposed to diminuendo. The way this
transcriber wrote it was with the whole note G on the left and the in accord
sign, then a half rest, then a D, then a half rest.
Also, The time signature is 4/4, so there are 4 notes in that measure only,
and if they were played together there would only be two.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs