[Menvi-discuss] Braille Music Question

Bettie Downing bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com
Mon May 13 22:40:03 EDT 2013

That is an in-accord for part of a measure.  What it looks like from what you wrote maybe it means you can sing it an octave higher or lower.  I couldn't decide since you didn't tell us what octave the first F is.  The dot 5, dot 2 is the part measure division and the dots 46, 13 is the division of the other half of the measure.  It's divided in two parts and the first part is also divided.