[Menvi-discuss] Accessible tuners that don't make a pitch

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:30:18 EDT 2013

    Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a tuner that vibrates rather than chirps or
plays a note?
I am having a problem matching my pitches exactly in my singing and I just
got out of a master class and she told me to get a guitar tuner. I can see
bright lights if they have great contrast, but I'd rather like a tuner that
uses Braille or vibrations to say when I'm hitting my notes solid.
Preferably I'd like something for IPhone or Android, but other tuners would
be great as well.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs