[Menvi-discuss] NFB Training center????

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:06:31 EDT 2013

Hi Winona,
I would recommend the training center if you are looking to gain more
independent living skills, as you will want such skills for your time in
college. You should certainly have the opportunity to practice and perform
with your trumpet both in and outside of the training facility. Maybe you
could even connect with other musicians at the training center you attend,
and this may be a wonderful networking opportunity. Once you receive your
college education, you will most likely want to begin job hunting in your
senior year of college, so the time for independent living training may be
limited.
I hope this helps, and please do feel free to continue asking questions and
keeping us updated!

In Christ, Miranda