[Menvi-discuss] Congrats to Julie and Kaiti, for winning the NFBScholarship!

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:20:50 EDT 2013

OMW, I was reading Caitlin and trying to figure out if I knew any music
therapy major by that name... I did not know it was
Kaiti!
Congrats Kaiti too!
That makes 4 NFB scholarship winners in the last two years on this list!
Who is going to be the two musicians next year?... hm :D
Congrats again!

Brandon Keith Biggs