[Menvi-discuss] Congrats to Julie for winning the NFB Scholarship!

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed May 8 20:21:00 EDT 2013

Thank you for the congratulations!
As a high school senior, I didn't expect to be chosen as a finalist so
I was really surprised to get the call.
I am genuinely grateful for this honor and looking forward to attend
the convention for the first time.
I am not taking music major (maybe music history) but I will definitely
continue music.
As Kaiti said three of us should get together and have musician time.
haha
Thank you again and congratulations to Kaiti and Julie and any of other
winners on this list!!
Miso