[Menvi-discuss] Congrats to Julie for winning the NFB Scholarship!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:08:34 EDT 2013

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much!  How thoughtful you are!

Yes, it is a difficult process.  Practicing...  There is hardly time
to think straight that week!  Lol  But it's a great process and
definitely one of the most wonderful honors I have been granted.

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Kaiti Shelton,
who is also on this list.  She won her first scholarship this year.  I
believe that there is one other music person in the scholarship class.
 We will definitely show them how awesome we musicians are!  :)