[Menvi-discuss] Congrats to Julie for winning the NFB Scholarship!

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:23:14 EDT 2013

I just wanted to give a shout-out of congratulations to Julie McGinnity for
winning an NFB scholarship!
I think this is her second time which is truly amazing and I wish her all
the luck on going through the hardest week in the world! It is extremely
difficult as a musician in my opinion, as there is very little time during
the week for a scholarship winner to get 10 minutes free to practice and
everyone is always wanting to hear you perform.
Congrats Julie and reach for that $12000 baby!

Brandon Keith Biggs