[Menvi-discuss] contributions

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue May 7 08:47:04 EDT 2013

May I also suggest that you shorten the following message and automatically
append it to each post to the MENVI list as a reminder to members?

If you wish to make a contribution, visit www.menvi.org/donate.html  where
there will be a paypal button to make that contribution via paypal itself or
the major credit cards.

Perhaps boil it down to something like:

Please visit www.menvi.org/donate.html to make a voluntary contribution to
MENVI's work.