[Menvi-discuss] question about chord symbols

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 21:48:54 EDT 2013

As was said, this is going to take a little more technical digging on
your part.  If the guy can write them out in text and give you the
chord symbols and lyrics that way that might be easiest; however, if
you have Lime and would be able to get him to export an xml file from
Finale or whatever program he's using you would have direct access to
the correct notation.

On 5/6/13, Chris Smart <csmart8 at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> well, lyrics and chord symbols you could read, if the person wrote
> them out as simple text, in Notepad, MS Word, etc. I can't say
> whether staff notation would be accessible or not, since I don't
> know what other software you have. Do you have Lime and Lime Aloud
> from Dancing Dots, or Sibelius and Sibelius Access?
>

> At 08:42 PM 5/6/2013, you wrote:
>>Hello,
>>I watched a youtube video of some"! doing a cover of a song.  The
>>uploader offered to send me the chords either with lyrics and
>>chord symbols or in staff notation.  Which method would JAWS be
>>able to read? Or would I still need to get them transcribed into
>>Braille once he sends them to me?
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Thank you for subscribing to MENVI.  Should you wish to
>>unsubscribe, change your delivery, or set any other options
>>available to you, please view the list information page
>>below.  Should you have any questions, please contact the owner of
>>the list.

> CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
> http://www.ctsmastering.com
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/CTSMASTERING
> BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog
> Linked In: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/chris-smart/46/824/536