[Menvi-discuss] question about chord symbols

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon May 6 20:52:08 EDT 2013

well, lyrics and chord symbols you could read, if the person wrote
them out as simple text, in Notepad, MS Word, etc. I can't say
whether staff notation would be accessible or not, since I don't
know what other software you have. Do you have Lime and Lime Aloud
from Dancing Dots, or Sibelius and Sibelius Access?