[Menvi-discuss] piano methods

Jordie Howell jordina.howell at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:58:58 EDT 2013

Steph,

Vision Australia has brailled the following books from the Alfred series:

Alfred's basic piano library : prep course for the young beginner ; lesson
book, level F
Alfred's basic piano library : fun book level 1.
Alfred's basic piano library : solo book level 1a
Alfred's basic piano library : lesson book level 1b.
Alfred's basic piano library : solo book level 1b
Alfred's basic piano library : fun book level 2.
Alfred's basic piano library : piano repertoire book level 2.
Alfred's basic piano library : lesson book level 2.
Alfred's basic piano library : solo book level 2
Alfred's basic piano library : solo book level 3 piano
Alfred's basic piano library : lesson book 3 level 1a.
Alfred's basic piano library : solo book level 4 piano
Alfred's basic adult piano course : level 3 : greatest hits : recordings,
Broadway, movies
As you can see, there's quite a lot at your doorstep, so why not get an
account with
i-access to download these publications, or give Vision Australia a call on
Monday and request a few titles?

Jordie