[Menvi-discuss] Guitar Method that Goes Beyond The First Book?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:49:37 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Chris: Perhaps.  That might make sense since more people would be
likely to use the first editions than the second, third, or later
ones.
Bettie: The one I'm actually looking for is a book of Etudes.  The
Standard of Excellence books are more like band warmups as opposed to
solo technique studies.  The writer of the Rose books has a 32 and a
40 study; NLS said they could borrow the 40 study from somewhere else,
(Possibly RNIB), but they did not have a brailled copy of the 32 study
which is the one my teacher wants me to have.