[Menvi-discuss] Locating Opera Libretti

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:12:34 EDT 2013

The system they have currently is with a computer and a SAPI voice reading
the subtitles to you from the laptop. I am hoping they will advance this to
PDAs, but currently that is not in the near future. I am looking for a
programmer who would be willing to take this on at least part time as the
people at SFO are very slow and underfunded.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs