[Menvi-discuss] Guitar Method that Goes Beyond The First Book?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:49:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure if you can use the library of congress or not, so sorry
if this is a moot point, but if you can use that you can contact them
and ask for some more method books to be commissioned.  I saw a post
on either this or another list a few days ago on a similar topic,
(trumpet method books I believe), and that person was advised to take
this step because the director is interested in expanding the section
on method books and more modern material.  If this is an option for
you I would be happy to hunt through threads and send you the guy's
email.

Kaiti