[Menvi-discuss] a question about hymns

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Thu May 2 12:23:13 EDT 2013

With the soprano and alto in the right hand and the bass and tenor in the
left hand, the piano scores in these hymnals use intervals in the right hand
to show the alto part and intervals in the left hand to show the tenor part.
The lyrics are included, of course, with each stanza brailled as a
paragraph.  The books are ideal for expanding a pianist's or singer's
repertoire of enjoyable hymns.  I regularly use them for that purpose.
					Karen Gearreald