[Menvi-discuss] a question about hymns

Leena Dawes leena.salim at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:40:20 EDT 2013

Do these hymnals have chords and/or music or just lyrics? Hymns are
wonderful and I think I've seen the Methodist one you're talking
about, but I thought it was just lyrics. If not, please enlighten me
because I'd get that book in a heartbeat to learn some of those songs
on the piano or maybe some new ones to sing. Thanks.
Leena