[Menvi-discuss] Locating Opera Libretti

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu May 2 02:17:22 EDT 2013

Hello,
The Opera Database has all of the libretti. Just search on Google for
Falstaff libretto and you should find it. NLS also has a collection of
Braille libretti.
I'm also working on a Beta with San Francisco Opera that allows visually
impaired users to hear subtitles when they are put up on the stage.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs