[Menvi-discuss] Ergent, can someone explain the harmonic series in words in the next few hours.

Krystel Keller krystelkeller at gmail.com
Wed May 1 10:14:48 EDT 2013

Hi everyone.

I am having trouble finding somewhere on line that explains the harmonic
series with out diagrams and images and am having no luck.

I need to recap for a test at uni tomorrow morning, and the explaination in
my text book, as well as those offered in class all include lovely pictures!

In particular I need to know the order of the parcials.

Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it!

Krystel.