[Menvi-discuss] print sheet music sites

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:18:27 EST 2012

Kelsey,

Yes, just save the PDF file and send it as an attachment to your
transcriber as Bettie instructed.  It's just taking the manual
scanning out of the equasion since the IMSLP people have already done
it for you.

And Christina, as of now IMSLP doesn't work with Goodfeel directly
because there isn't a way for PDFs to be imported into Lime.  It would
be great if IMSLP started to save files as XML or converted the ones
they have though!

On 12/31/12, Bettie Downing <bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> You can forward the PDF to the transcriber.
>

> On Dec 30, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Kelsey Nicolay wrote:
>
>> Hi Kaiti,
>> Now, just to clarify, I can forward this pdf to a transcriber, right? Or
>> is there a special procedure I need to follow? My transcoiber is now
>> telling me that for all my voice music she wants it scanned in a pdf
>> format.  My scanner does not do pdf, I can only get a jpeg file.
>>
>> Thank you for subscribing to MENVI.  Should you wish to unsubscribe,
>> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
>> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
>> please contact the owner of the list.

Kaiti