[Menvi-discuss] OT To Trumpeters

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:50:54 EST 2012

To all trumpeters on this list, I'd like to take a moment of your time
and tell you about some valve oil that I highly recommend after first
use, it is very amazing and plenty of smooth flawless fast valve action.
I just got this valve oil from my Christmas stocking, two
bottles...called professional Ultra-Pure Oil, you can get two bottles
for $13 or refill bottle for $20 and so for more info please check out
my friend's site which I've tested for screen reader friendlyness, at:
http://www.ultrapureoils.com and tell him I, Chela Robles sent you, his
name is Ken Saul.

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com