[Menvi-discuss] print sheet music sites

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:24:30 EST 2012

Soul Backs and Jazz Backs will have a basic outline as to how the song
goes not sure if they have print music in PDF, but they also have a
guide track as well as an accompaniment track for vocals and all
instruments http://www.jazzbacks.com and http://www.soulbacks.com and
you can try sheet music plus at http://www.sheetmusicplus.com

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat