[Menvi-discuss] print sheet music sites

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:16:29 EST 2012

Kelsey,

I don't exactly know what specific type of sheet music you're looking
for, but as long as it's not pop or something relatively recent you
could try the international music score library project, (IMSLP).
They're really good for finding standard repertoire, and I use them
for just about everything to avoid buying music for private lessons.
The URL is below.  Hope it helps.

http://imslp.org/

On 12/30/12, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm able to print to a PDF just as long as the program shows up in my
> printer list.
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon Keith Biggs

Kaiti