[Menvi-discuss] how to search the nls catalog

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:58:55 EST 2012

All it never hurts to explore the page before asking how to find it
because the links are self-explanatory and in the end I'm glad you got
the help you need in finding what you needed to fine, smiles.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat