[Menvi-discuss] how to search the nls catalog

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:50:07 EST 2012

the music collection including the web braille and audio materials are
ported to the bard site nlsbard.loc.gov the layout is very straightforward

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat