[Menvi-discuss] transcription quote needed

yongsit yongkamol yongsit_y at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 21:08:53 EST 2012

if you interested you can see our website volunteer group and we can discus more.www.braillesheetmusic.comour site just launnch for 3 weeks in Thailand.we prefer to translate braille sheet music. cost for volunteers about 2$ for each page not include logistic cost.we will charge international logistic while shipping. thankYongsit Yongkamolproject annitiater.
 www.braillesheetmusic.com> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:06:55 -0800