[Menvi-discuss] hybrid picking

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Tue Dec 18 00:09:13 EST 2012

see i do chicken picking with only my fingers as it's easier for me.
 wander if I could figure a way to do that with hybrid picking as well. the pic get's in my way. i have picks but don't use them for chicken picking.
 i use them for a crisp sound in drop d but i'm slowly using more and more of my fingers for things as i'm finding it's easier.
 so how do you do this.
 basically if you are in a c cord then the way i'm understanding this is your pick would play for example, the first half of the cord while your fingers are picking the seckent half of the cord.
 so, if i'm understanding this write then again, couldn't you do that with your fingers and be faster?
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224