[Menvi-discuss] transcription quote needed

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:56:33 EST 2012

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a quote on
transcription of the following books.  I ordered them online from
Amazon and they should be in soon.  My school will pay for
transcription services so if you are able to help, please incbude
your contact information so my disability services coordinator
can get in tough with you.  Here are the books.
  Graded
>  repertoire for guitar book 1 by Stanley Yates and Everybody's
>  Classical Guitar book 1 by Sutherland, Hoge, Groeber, and
GoniddThanks in advance,