[Menvi-discuss] braille transcription inquiry

Bettie Downing bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:35:26 EST 2012

I can send you a piece of music that is orchestrated (braille).  Either a Haydn string quartet or a symphony and you can see what it looks like.  I don't know if you're visually impaired.  If you are you can get the piece embossed or if you are sighted you can see the ink print.  My e-mail address is this:

bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com